Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The War Begins and Ends


(We rejoin the Wombat, Teddy Bear, and Bunny as they run for their lives from the ever growing wave of rabbits. With most of the Grove overtaken there is little chance of escape...)

Wombat: "There is one other way out of here."

Teddy Bear: "What are we waiting for?!"

Bunny: "Hurry!"

Wombat: "Just a little further..."

DOOM!

(Darkness falls on the land, enveloping all but the Wombat, who remains alone.)

Wombat: "What's going on?! Hey!"

(Slowly the Wolf emerges from the Darkness.)

Wolf: "Hello Wombat..."

Wombat: "What's going on?!"

Wolf: "This story has gone far enough!"

Wombat: "What do you mean?! I only-"

Wolf: "You tried to make a plot emerge! Look at what has happened now!"

Wombat: "We were about to escape-"

Wolf: "From what?! A hideous story involving love, hate, and passion I wish... I, as the commander, will not let this go on. I plan on deleting it."

Wombat: "What do you mean? I can fix it!"

Wolf: "..."

Wombat: "I know the damage is done, but..."

Wolf: "Say no more. I don't want to hear this play anymore. I've had enough!"

???: "NO!"

(The Platypus enters from the side.)

Platypus: "This was the first time I was ever part of something so... Awe-inspiring! I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed this! You can't end it now!!!"

Wolf: "Hmmm..."

Platypus: "Please?!"

(Multiple Voices): "We agree!"

(The Bunny, Gerbil, Teddy Bear, Unicorn, and Pony all enter the stage)

Pony: "This wasn't a very Pony-ish play, but I still liked it! Being a Pony was fun!"

Unicorn: "Yea, I still want to see one of those rabbits explode before I go..."

Teddy Bear: "Well, at least there was a ninja!"

Gerbil: "Heh, lets try again shall we?"

Bunny: "It was nice being here... Almost peaceful...Except for the rabbits..."

Wolf: "Don't you all want to be free from this bond of being animals?"

Teddy Bear: "That is an individual decision."

Bunny: "Only he can decide fools..."

(Everyone's head turns towards the Wombat.)

Wolf: "That is true, but I have power beyond his."

Wombat: "Very well then."

Bunny: "That are you going to-"









Wombat: "Hey!"




"wai-"



"stop!"



"I'm-"


"not-"



"done!"
















Where there is nothing, there can be nothing.

I beg to differ.

2 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Platypus: KEEP GOING KYLE! I look forward to the new episodes and increasingly more disturbing pictures every time. DON'T ABANDON MEEEE! (And the Pony and the Bunnies ...)

 
At 3:32 AM, Blogger Mr. Kyle said...

Wombat: I see. Very well then. Lets see what I can come up with in one morning...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home