Monday, April 03, 2006

The Teddy Bear and Rabbits


Wolf: "What a day... I can't wait to get to the den tonight. I finally lost that stupid Gerbil on those train tracks. Man I'm tired..."

(Off to the side, the Wolf hears a war cry)

Wolf: "What the hell was that?!"

(Wolf parts nearby branches to spot a Teddy Bear holding a large stick surrounded by Rabbits)

Wolf: "He looks like he is in trouble... Too bad for him. This could get interesting."

Teddy Bear: "HIYA!"

(The Teddy bear hits the nearest Rabbit with the stick, flinging it high into the air. The other rabbits attack, but the Teddy Bear jumps to avoid them. He then maneuvers through the air toward the airborne rabbit. Grabbing it by the ears, he has but only a split second before it bursts into a would-be 'Blood Bomb'. The Teddy Bear tosses the Rabbit to the ground at shocking speeds. As the rabbit collides with the pavement it explodes. The blood and entrails set off the other rabbits, causing a massive, gory eruption. The Teddy Bear lands on its feet some distance away in classic ninja fashion unharmed and untainted.)

Wolf: "Holy S---!"

(The Teddy Bear turns its head at the Wolf and stares.)

Wolf: "Those rabbits were massacred!"

Teddy Bear: "Yea. And?"

Wolf: "Well you can take this as a compliment at any time now. They come rarely from someone like me."

(Suddenly the Teddy Bear's face lightens up and it smiles warmly.)

Teddy Bear: "That was my new Bo Staff Kata I was practicing!"

Wolf: "A what staff?"

Teddy Bear: "A Bo Staff!"

(Teddy Bear holds up stick)

Wolf: "That's a stick."

Teddy Bear: "It's a Bo Staff!"

Wolf: "I repeat; That is a stick."

Teddy Bear: "Whatever. I don't need to argue with someone who is wrong."

Wolf: "Just because you can beat a bunch of Rabbits doesn't mean that you can beat a Wolf in Mortal Combat."

Teddy Bear: "Is that a challenge? A ninja never backs down from a challenge..."

(Both Combatants stare each other down. The wind suddenly picks up blowing the Wolf's hair about and making the Teddy Bear look sinister. The Teddy Bear reaches for something behind him when...)

???: "WOLF! WAIT UP!"

Wolf: "You F---ER! I thought I had lost you!"

Gerbil: "You were hard to keep up with when you crossed the railroad tracks."

Wolf: "I thought the train run you over like planned?! How did you escape?! Damnit!"

Gerbil: "There wasn't much left of my wolf coat... I managed to escape under the wood planks just as the Train tore it to shreds...Worked hard for that coat too..."

Wolf: "I swear you will die someday, somewhere, somehow by my hands in the most painful fashion a living thing can be killed!"

Teddy Bear: "Are you guys friends?"

Gerbil: "Yes!"

Wolf: "God, no."

Gerbil: "He is my idol!"

Wolf: "My goal is to think of how many different ways I can end his life, and execute them all."

Gerbil: "But I could only die once you know."

Wolf: "Who said you had to be alive for most of them?"

Gerbil: (Gulp!)

Teddy Bear: "Ha ha ha!"

Wolf: "You think this is funny?!"

Teddy Bear: "Yea."

Wolf: "You are next on my list you little-"

Gerbil: "Look out!"

(A Wave of Rabbits come dashing out of nowhere catching the three creatures off guard.)

Wolf: "There are too many of them!"

Gerbil: "What should we do?!"

Teddy Bear: "What a Ninja would do ofcourse! Idiots..."

(The Teddy Bear pulls from behind his back a black ribbon, ties it around his head, and faces the wave of incoming Rabbits)

Wolf: "Well I guess this could get a little fun."

Gerbil: "I will fight to the death!"

Teddy Bear: "On the count of three!"

Wolf: "One!"

Gerbil: "Two!"

Teddy Bear: "HIYA!"

3 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Oh Kyle...!!!!!!! Ninjas now... It keeps getting crazier... *watches eagerly for next one, slightly afraid because of the entrails etc.*

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Davethedoledi said...

This post got me so pumped, I ran out into the neighborhood looking for cars and roundhouse kicked every windshield wiper I could find.

 
At 3:24 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Dave. ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home