Thursday, March 30, 2006

The Wise Wolf and The Pink Pony



Wolf: "..."

Pony: "..."

Wolf: I hate pink ponies."

Pony: "Why?!"

Wolf: "Because they are pink, fluffy, optimistic, and make me feel all giggly inside."

Pony: "Well thats what Ponies do! We love to give people love!"

Wolf: "Shut up before I bite your leg!"

Pony: "You do realize I could kick you in the face?"

Wolf: "Point taken, but I have many other wolves to help me out."

Pony: "What?! That's cheating!"

*Wolf Howls to the Moon, even though it is clearly High Noon*

Pony: "Can't we just go eat some hay together and talk this over?"

Wolf: "I'm a carnivore. I don't eat hay..."

Pony: "Well have you ever tried? You might like it! It's quite crunchy."

Wolf: "No, I want your entrails spilled before me. That would be deliciously likable."

Pony: "You are so mean!"

Wolf: "I have my days."

Pony: "I'm so not talking to you."

Wolf: "Where are my reinforcements?!"

(from the side: "Here!")
*Gerbil jumps out wearing a wolf-skin-coat*

Wolf: "What the F--- are you doing?! I howled for the pack!"

Gerbil: "Aren't I a good wolf?" (smiles)

Wolf: "..."

Pony: "Hey, I'm going to see my friend Unicorn. We can talk later. Bye!" (gallops off)

Wolf: "Wait! Come back here! I was going to enjoy your slow and painful death! Come back! Awwww.... S---."

Gerbil: "Lets go hunting!"

Wolf: "Don't make me eat you!"

Gerbil: (Gulp)

Wolf: "Hey! Where did you get that wolf-skin-coat?! Is that REAL fur?!?!"

Gerbil: (Gasp)

*Gerbil scammpers away in terror*

Wolf: "I think it is time to see how many licks to the center of a Gerbil..."

2 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Ha ha! I found out who the Wolf is. VERY clever. :)

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Seraface said...

XDXDXD I can see the picture this time. that poor horse haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home