Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Trails of a Wombat - The Grove of Carrots!


Bunny: "Hello Wombat!"

Wombat: "Hello."

Bunny: "What are you doing here?"

Wombat: "Enjoying the sunny day. What about you?"

Bunny: "Oh nothing much."

Wombat: "I see you did off with most of the ears... It must have been painful..."

Bunny: "Indeed, but they shall grow back."

Wombat: "They can do that?!"

Bunny: "Sure. I bet your ears can grow longer too."

Wombat: "I am pretty sure they can't, but I guess it is worth a try."

Bunny: "Indeed. So you are just enjoying the day you say?"

Wombat: "Yes. The breeze is nice. I could sit here forever..."

Bunny: "You do realize this is a grove of carrots..."

Wombat: "I can live on carrots."

Bunny: "What about water?"

Wombat: "I'll catch the rain I guess. I'll use my newly grown ears..."

Bunny: "What about the other wombats?! Aren't they going to miss you!?"

Wombat: "What other wombats?"

Bunny: "Good point."

Wombat: "Now may I ask why you are here?"

Bunny: "I felt like coming here."

Wombat: "Nice motive."

Bunny: "I just wanted to escape form the other critters. They are quite noisy. That guinea pig almost got its pig-ness removed via fangs..."

Wombat: "You've got fangs?!"

Bunny: "We all do. They are a natural defense against predators."

Wombat: "That's pretty sweet. Care to stick around for a while?"

Bunny: "Sure, want a carrot?"

Wombat: "That would be nice... Just one thing."

Bunny: "Hmm?"

Wombat: "Don't touch any rabbits you may find along the way, they self destruct on contact."

1 Comments:

At 3:32 AM, Blogger Seraface said...

>_> <_<

Wombat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home