Monday, March 27, 2006

Intermission: Perminent

We wanted to survive the torture of natives...
but all we got was hopeless wonder...

crawl from under the brush...
release the sealed pigeons...
let them fly...

enjoy the light...
who knows if it could be the last?


They: "We care."

We: "Too bad."

Alliance: "Peace long awaited has come!"

Man of Promise: "We can do this, let me hold your hand..."

Alliance: "Unwanted, yet accepted..."

Man of Promise: "I'd rather die."



Man of God: "God..."

God: "Let them rejoice for now. The battle is won, the war begins."

Man of God: "That is way to over used God..."

God: "Ok, I have I right to say what I want ok?"

Woman of Words: "You know you are fighting with yourself right?"

God and Man of God: "Yea."


Moses: "You called?"



Part II

Relinquish

-Turns off monitor-

Kyle: "I won't forget it... until it is needed it shall be repressed until further notice."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home