Sunday, March 26, 2006

Act III - Complications



Man of Undependability: "She is mine."

Man of God: "Stop."

Woman of Proverb: "You..."

Wander down the beaten path...
that I have never walked...
Some just behind me...
Some already dead...
Don't let me fall...
Stand beside me...
In my fantasy...
In my reality...
I dream...peace...
But we are already dead...
doomed...
to die...
because of me...


God will speak.
Only when the listener is silent.
And the people are absent.
No, not people.
Because they care little.
But the man...

2 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger Mr. Kyle said...

Now you may worry. We need to talk... however unfortunate the conversation may be...

 
At 3:29 AM, Blogger Mr. Kyle said...

I will write however confusing I want Arch-Fiend! If my play wants to be confusing it shall be...

did you ever consider you are the confused one?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home