Monday, March 27, 2006

Act IV - Dealing With It

(Picture to be edited in... the site was down)

Child of Youth: "Is there an alternative to running around, jumping up and down, spinning like a top, and then diving off the top bunk of the bed?!"

Man of Corruption: "Why don't you try picking up smoking? STOP SPINNING!"

The Woman: "Both of you shut up and get back to work!"

in unison: "Yes Mam..."

-Transition-

Man of Undependability: "You can't have it."

Man of God: "It?"

-Transition-

Woman of Optimism: "The Platypus is wandering farther to the end. There must be something to save the poor beast! Prehaps a kind word? Cupid maybe! Yes! Cupid! Fly with silver wings onto your prey! Let him know his wrongs!"

Man of God: "Be gone beast!"

Cupid: "Or shall you?!"

-Man of Corruption enters-

Man of Corruption: "There is an escape from this evil."

Man of God: "Help me!"

Man of Corruption: "Take this and eat it, it will convert your soul into something untouchable. Enjoy the ecstasy while it lasts. It shall protect you from Cupid's Steel tip!"

Man of God: "But... then..."

Child of Youth: "Don't give in! You can fight!"

Man of God: "I can't hear myself! Help! Someone!"

-Cupid fires arrow, Man of Corruption tosses object, Child screams-

Man of God: "Is this the end...?"



-Darkness falls...-




Woman of Optimism: "Can out the name of the one... help him escape..."

Man of Entails: "He is forever bound to me."

-Pause-

Woman of Optimism: "I fear you not. God may be powerless here, but there is a higher force..."

Man of Command: "I know..."

Man of Despair: "I can tell..."

Woman of Secrecy: "I want to know..."

The Witch: "I can't understand..."

In Unison: "We all agree."

Woman of Words: "Indeed, I have nothing to say."






Act V

You'll never calm down... If you don't take a breath...
Listen to the birds... and calm down...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home