Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Why Wombat?!


Because I don't care.

Why? Because I haven't experienced it.

No, no, NO! Not 'talked' or 'heard' or 'learned' about it.

Hypocritical Bastards...


Wombat Theology:

I don't want to hear about the storm that killed. I want to be a survivor of it.

Now go out there and live the storm before you try to understand it.

Then I'll listen.

Wombat: "I'm moving on to playing the part.

My part, my story.

Who knows what the story is?

What's the point? Who cares? The audiance?

Hey, nobody wants to deal with reality forever.

Fantasy - An imagined event or sequence of mental images, such as a daydream, usually fulfilling a wish or psychological need.

I'm not trying to be real. Let the point be blank.

Panda: "Speak it dawg!"

-Click-

BANG!

thump

Wombat: "At least he's gone."

2 Comments:

At 3:28 AM, Blogger Seraface said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:28 AM, Blogger Seraface said...

Nooooooooooooo not the panda!!! how can you kill such a horribly endangered species like that?! especially since he's ASIAN!!!
XDXDXD Cheers Kyle, no complaints from me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home