Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Playing with Personalities... Tee-Hee...


Gerbil: "Have you seen the Wolf?"

Teddy Bear: "No."

Gerbil: "Good, I have a question to ask you."

Teddy Bear: "I assume it is personal."

Gerbil: "..."

Teddy Bear: "Sorry, that was sarcastic."

Gerbil: "Anyway, I was wondering if you noticed something lately."

Teddy Bear: "What was there to notice? I can't be a Ninja all the time."

Gerbil: "I can't seem to remember stuff anymore."

Teddy Bear: "It's because you got a small brain, and you are not a Ninja. There you go. Two reasons."

Gerbil: "Ok, I'm done being personal. Where is the Wolf?"

Teddy Bear: "We was escaping you, idiot."

Gerbil: "Maybe if I pretend to escape we will find each other!"

(Gerbil runs off, Teddy Bear smacks his forehead obnoxiously.)

Wolf: "Is he gone?"

Teddy Bear: "Yea, for now. He is way to obsessed with you."

Wolf: "He's just insecure."

Teddy Bear: "I guess."

Wolf: "You don't think so?"

Teddy Bear: "He is just trying to look like an idiot. It makes him look funny and then he gets attention."

Wolf: "Ok, now I got to stop you on that one."

Teddy Bear: "Uh-"

Wolf: "I might say something stupid because I don't know anything about what I'm talking about, but here it goes. The Gerbil is insecure because he doesn't like himself. Being Small and Weak I can see why he would be. He obviously saw me as the ideal and is now mimicking me."

Teddy Bear: "If you're so smart and perfect why haven't you told him any of this or tried to rectify the situation?"

Wolf: "..."

Teddy Bear: "Come on smart guy!"

Wolf: "I never said I was smart. Don't you dare hit me with that one! It was just a simple thought and nothing else! GOD! Don't you ever want to stop and think about something for once?!"

Teddy Bear: "All I want to do is own stuff."

Wolf: "Well, you are the one getting owned my friend, and you had better start thinking like me or else I might-"

(Gerbil returns panting)

Gerbil: "There you are Wolf! I got you your favorite snack! Unborn Hamsters and Easter Eggs!"

Wolf: "Are they fresh?"

Gerbil: "Ofcourse."

Wolf: "Good."

Teddy Bear: "I'm going to go raise my self esteem by owning something..."

Wolf: (Mouth full) "Yoh doh fhat."

(Teddy Bear walks away getting his Stick and Ribbon ready.)

Gerbil: "Can I try some this time?! Please?!"

Wolf: "I already told you how that is essentially canabalistic! Can you remember anything?!"

1 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Blogger Dylan said...

I like this one. It didn't deviate in an awkward way like a few of the others and the characters seem to be getting some more dimensions to them.

Keep up the progress!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home