Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Fading Dreams... Barrier of Optimism


Pony: "My, what a wonderful day!"

Platypus: "It is!"

Unicorn: "Uh, Guys..."

Pony: "Hmm?"

Unicorn: "I thought I just..."

Platypus: "?"

Unicorn: "Huh... oh well..."

Platypus: "Did you forget something?"

Unicorn: "I thought I did, but I can't recall forgetting anything!"

Pony: "Maybe you are just trying to fool yourself."

Unicorn: "That definatly didn't make any sense."

Platypus: "Lets just move on shall we?"

Pony: "Ok! Where are we going now?"

Unicorn: "I think we have to find something..."

Platypus: "We should go on an easter egg hunt!"

Pony: "That would be so fun!"

Unicorn: "I don't know..."

Pony: "Stop doing that!"

Unicorn: "What?!"

Platypus: "Trying to remember stuff you think you forgot!"

Pony: "It just hurts my head to think-"

Unicorn: "Yeah, thats normal of all Ponies though."

Platypus: "That wasn't nice!"

Pony: "Hey!"

Unicorn: "Sorry, it was just so perfect."

Platypus: "Easter Egg! Over there! Look!"

Pony: "Huh?"

Platypus: "Follow me! Quick!"

Unicorn: "You are way to optimistic for your own good..."

Platypus: "First one there gets to keep it!"

Easter Egg: "AH! RUN AWAY!"

Pony: "Maybe she isn't really that optimistic..."

Unicorn: "Good point."

2 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger Laura said...

egg hunts are sooo much fun! ^_^

from, your friendly local platypus! eee!

 
At 3:22 AM, Blogger Mr. Kyle said...

(click)

(spin)

(aim)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home