Monday, April 10, 2006

At the Edge of the World; Formatting Our Memories


Teddy Bear: "We've been walking for a long time."

Wolf: "Yeah, so?"

Teddy Bear: "Shouldn't we go back to help the others fight the rabbits?"

Wolf: "What rabbits?"

Gerbil: "Yeah, what are you talking about?"

Teddy Bear: "I thought we just finished running away from the rabbits!"

Gerbil: "Actually, we just woke up."

Teddy Bear: "We were asleep?!"

Wolf: "Keep walking."

Gerbil: "I have no idea what you are talking about... 'rabbits'? I haven't seen any rabbits for months."

Wolf: "If I see one, I'll own it for you ok?"

Teddy Bear: "I can do enough owning by myself thanks."

Gerbil: "Then why are you with us in the first place?"

Teddy Bear: "..."

Gerbil: "Speechless I see. Next time you-"

Teddy Bear: "I ... can't remember why I am with you guys."

(All stop walking.)

Gerbil: "Thats easy, you joined us when... we... uh..."

Wolf: "That is of little importance. The past may make you who you are, but it isn't going to solve any problems we have now."

Gerbil: "Geez! Snappy!"

Wolf: "Just get off my back. I'm thirsty!"

Teddy bear: "Yeah, we haven't come across any water in a long time... I think..."

Gerbil: "Lets just keep walking I guess."

Wolf: "Yes."

Teddy Bear: "Lets just keep an eye out for... uh..."

Wolf: "An eye out for what?"

Gerbil: "You forget again?"

Teddy Bear: "Just keep walking, I'll think of it eventually."





Heh... At least you think so...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home