Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Dramatic Rescue Duo...


Wombat: "Teddy Bear!"

Teddy Bear: "Wombat!"

Wombat: "Where have you been?!"

Teddy Bear: "I was with the Wolf and Gerbil... but they were acting like total n00bs so..."

Wombat: "Acting like what? Hang on, I need to digress."

Teddy Bear: "What?"

Wombat: "We need to find the Bunny!"

Teddy Bear: "Why?"

Wombat: "She ran away to go find someone! I need to find her before something bad happens!"

Teddy Bear: "I don't know... I kinda wanted to just own n00bs around here."

Wombat: "Listen, there isn't much time so you either got to come with me or stay here."

Teddy Bear: "Will I be able yo own n00bs where you are going?"

Wombat: "Probubly."

(Teddy Bear whips out black headband and stick.)

Teddy Bear: "Then lets go!"

Wombat: "Do you need to be so dramatic?"

Teddy Bear: "I was being dramatic?"

Wombat: "Ugh! Lets get going!"

(They both run off)

Wombat: "Look! We're catching up!"

(The Bunny can be seen hopping franticly in the opposite direction)

Teddy Bear: "Oh no! Rabbits!"

(Rabbits pop up out of the ground around them)

Wombat: "We were so close!"

Teddy Bear: "Let me handle this."

Wombat: "..."

(The Teddy Bear and Wombat get back to back, the Wombat getting out his revolver. The Rabbits seem to show no emotion. Tension runs high. No one moves.

Without warning they attacked in unison.

BANG! BANG!

THUMP THWAP!

BANG BANG!

The Wombat and Teddy Bear run for it, blood is everywhere.)

Teddy Bear: "That gun is cheap has hell."

Wombat: "I got two shots left!"

Teddy Bear: "Good, save them for the real fight!"

Wombat: "Look, if this were a real conflict I would theoretically have one bullet left because I'm with you which makes everything ten times more dramatic."

Teddy Bear: "Yeah, you're right. Just don't let me catch you kill stealing ok?"

Wombat: "Do you have a problem with me having two shots left?"

Teddy Bear: "Do you really want to know?"

Wombat: "God damnit!"

(The Wombat aims the gun high in the air, while running, and fires a single shot that soars through the air at nothing in particular.)

Wombat: "Are you satisfied enough to stop being dramatic?"

Teddy Bear: "Not really, you wasted that bullet just now."

1 Comments:

At 3:04 AM, Blogger Mr. Kyle said...

I don't know, but here is a picture ^^;;

 

Post a Comment

<< Home