Thursday, March 02, 2006

Medicine of Ash


The blood, and white falls, mixing in ectasy. How they long to divide. One without it's muse. "How the red prose is going onward!" It shouts. But none with answer with loud vocals of joy. Finding the dead is a trivial matter to distingush when the lights surround the bodies. Oh ghost of my christmas, so me the path to the crystals. So pure, stacked upon my brow. Thy love is solid and only I shall know. What I know. You dare understand my folly. The affair you played with the life giver n' taker. why... Why.... WHY!!! Thou will extinguish my flame in a soul's breath my love (or I say my love, you fiend) for I am the God of the link. The love of people is guarded by them, whom shall stay un-named forever. I sek these things. They shall break the bond for me. My father. My love. My mother. My love. My siblings. My love. My undying devotion... My love... I... hate... thou... Now shall I be thine divine or settle in this crows nest and cry with the winds of fate? I hate this sorcery! May they burn in the eternal flames of our father's father's fore-fathers! The blood boils with snakes and demons crawl from the openings. Ghed, Ghed, Ghed it sounds. What a fair sound. Will it end with a cry of the beast or of the pheonix? With that trial locked in shackles, I shall be engulfed in myself and reborn.

3 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger Mr. Kyle said...

Put that in your pipe and smoke it LT ^.-! just kidding!

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Laura said...

What? pipe? Um, I think not! I echo mogget... And your Elizabethan pronouns are horridly incorrect by the way! Put that in YOUR pipe monsieur! o_O

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Mr. Kyle said...

I am but an artist pronouncing the words as they come to my lips! They have but one definition! MINE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home