Friday, June 24, 2005

To My Faithful Readers... or Reader

Well, here it is! A Blog! I'm doing this because I need to. Although nobody really cares for any of my blogs except my rant on Catholicism, I feel the need to post the only peice that was granted a "well done" by an anonomous judge:

Clash,
The swords hit each other,
Both combatants are locked in battle,
Sealing each others fate,
But the only hope each other has,
Is if the other breaks the others will,
To live…

Not your cup of tea?
Fine, sip this one:

She was older than I was,
Far older,
I was helping the medics get her off the floor,
But her body wasn‘t letting us,
It was like she was still alive,
Her limbs twitching rhythmically,
And that is what scared me the most…

Not that one either?
Ok, try this one:

I cried,
Harder than I had in years,
Now that I think of it,
It was the first time in years.
The pain was tearing at me,
Like waves on the beach,
Repetitive, yet uncontrollable,
I see no end to it.

Get it yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home