Sunday, April 17, 2005

"The End of the World"

I stand here at the edge of the world,
Nothing stands before me,
only a deep, black void,
This is where it all ends,

And now..
What happens now?
What do you do?
There is nothing to cry about
and there is no one to cry to.

Then... who are they?
Everyone I knew,
Everyone I loved,
They have arrived to see me off.
But then why is no one here...
Why do I stand alone?

My toes scrap the edge,
Pebbles fall endlessly,
They have become nothing,
And soon I will too,

Am I afraid?
I chose this path,
I desided my fate,
I wanted to do this,

and he knows...
He is watching me now
and he sheds his tears for me.
He loved and protected me
but I rejected him,
and now I am here...

at the End of the World...

where no life exists,
where no voices are heard,
where you are alone...

I fall through the vast void...

and as I become nothing...

I ask...

If there are people who feel the same as I do...

then why...

why am I alone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home