Saturday, September 09, 2006

The Question


It was dark. Darker than it had ever been. Infact, it looked like things would never change. Everyone was jumping enemy lines. It was the final straw... or was it? Out of the mist of everything came an abrupt silence as if someone had sucked the sound out of the world. Peace would have been the right word to use, but in the mist of the dead it wouldn't fit. The WDM was heading for him. It was going to be over.

It wasn't right. The fighting wasn't going to end like this I desided. I switched teams and caught the end of the world in my hands. The people watched my selflessness and called it selfishness. For what reason? I was the one who had called it down in the first place... I was the fool... I understood... nothing.

I broke the bullet with my fist and sealed a covenant with him. Should and flag fly high in my presence, the world would end as fortold... and no ideals will change that again.

With this he agreed. An Ally he became to me again. An Enemy to others he remained.

The secrets of his past conflicts riddled my mind. I began to dig further into his past to answer my mind's only question: why?

And so I discovered my own spy was his as well.

She wasn't telling me everything it seemed. Then again, it was expected. Being a sacrifice has its weaknesses. Taking too many falls and you can't save yourself. That would be a course description. I guess she just wanted to see the outcome from the sidelines of the stage. Was it for her own secret wants and needs that she would only filter the information?

I looked at my bleeding hands...

I turned to him...

Was it worth it?

1 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Oh no! so I definitely hope this isn't how it is going with you guys in the dorm. :P no bloodshed! heh.

(PS and the chibi Tsukasa is the CUTEST PICTURE EVER)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home