Friday, September 08, 2006

The Cat's Gone to My Neighbor's House.


She was like a cat now that I think of it. Her flawless-ness was atracting, yet it was sharp like a whip when you least expected it from the other side. Her diet composed of mostly of those which had no nerves to save themselves... which was strange because that is the reason why. How could someone live like this? This is the life of her.

Why didn't we see it coming? Her whip caught my cheek as it passed by, opening the flesh for the world to see... but who really saw? I suppose you didn't understand. Lucky maybe. To have survived the wrath of a cat that strives off the helpless? It wasn't much to brag about, even to pre-teen girls who's thoughts are that of a boy coming of age. They say it always happens to early the first time anyway. Everything does when it is something horrible.

Sorry to bore you with this cat of mine. No... not mine. It is my neighbors now.

Damnit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home