Wednesday, May 24, 2006

In the midst of twilight...


It is all fantasy.

And there is the place we can live at peace.

But is reality any different?

In a fantasy,

We face much larger problems than the ones we have.

It makes us feel safer.

If only people slept more.

They would see thier errors.

(shaking of head)

You see what I mean right?

Whatever... this means nothing to you anyway.

I'd prefer to stay in my fantasy too you know.

But who is the real fighter?

You

or

them?


Neither.


We share all types of problems!

None are any different or more important!

Stand your ground for once,

and show your true belief!

Recognition is not the answer...

It leads to more lust and corruption.

Try to care about it for once.

You know you do.

I know you do.

But society sucks.

Deal with it and have faith.

We will help you,

If you would let us.

Fly...

With me...

Let me show you.

What you are...

Missing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home